Welcome to The Orchard Church for the First-Time! We are thrilled to have you here with us. Please make yourself at home and feel free to:
- Join us for church wide prayer in the Sanctuary at 9:15AM.
- Grab a cup of coffee & a donut starting at 9:30AM.
- Check in at the Connection Center, let us get to know you better.
- Take a seat anywhere you like.
- Look for a greeter with a badge if you need any assistance.
- Children ages Pre-K and younger may go to class before service begins.
- Children ages Kinder and above will go to classes after worship.
- Children need to be checked in at the Connection Center to get a name badge for class. A volunteer will be there to walk you to class for the first time.
- Teens 7th grade and older attend worship and service with the adults.
You can visit the Connection Center in the front to Check-In, Grab your Welcome Gift, and if you need, Register your children for ORCHARDkids classes.
Again, we are so glad you are here, we can't wait to meet you!